FP&A Manager - Global Multinational
Strong business partnering with commercial and operations leader
Team management responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client is an Asian-headquartered MNC with a wide global presence. Due to business expansion, there is a need for a strong FP&A professional to join the team.
As an integral part of the finance team, you will work closely with stakeholders across the organisation supporting the business in the areas of variance analysis, budgeting & forecasting, streamlining processes, tightening controls, management reporting and finance business partnering. This is a business-oriented role for the South East Asia region where you will participate proactively in the formulation and discussion of the business strategy. Reporting to the CFO, you will be leading a team for management reporting and business partnering function with the key commercial decision makers. You will provide relevant insights, build business cases & financial models for new investments. You will work alongside with the senior management team in driving the long term strategic planning, formulation of business strategy in identifying value creation for the different business units. As an ongoing effort to drive improvements in processes and improving internal controls, your team will work alongside with stakeholders of different functions to drive automation and efficiency.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
- Strong education credentials from a local or reputable university in Accounting/Finance with 8-10 years of relevant working experience
- Candidates who started career in Big 4 followed by FP&A experience gained with a MNC is highly advantageous
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and deliver within time constraints.
- Business oriented self-starter, an independent worker as well as a good team player.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate issues and work with the different departments in the organization.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate can look forward to a great career with a market leader, wide exposure and career development opportunities.