A leading commodity trading company
Competitive renumerative package
About Our Client
Our client is a private European global commodity trading company and has over 60 entities globally and they have recently relocated their regional HQ to Singapore. The Group Financial Accountant will be required to analyse Group Financial data and support further implementation of their new accounting system. Reporting into the Group CFO, the selected candidate will join the Group Finance & IT team.
- Implementing financial plans and forecasting through budgets and business plans
- Compiling and analysing an organization's long-term financial strategy.
- Generating management reports, analysing financial trends, calculating the monetary effects of potential business decisions and advising group leaders.
- Supporting the Group Chief Financial Controller in further developing the Group reporting and compliance infrastructure
- Supporting the development of the Finance strategy as well as a Group compliance policy
- Preparation and reporting of monthly and yearly accounting
- Supporting the implementation and optimization of the use of the financial part of the ERP system
- Assisting with Finance related projects such as Group fees, Intercompany reconciliations etc.
- Preparing business management information for Group Executives
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant with at least 5 years of experience in FP&A with a strong understanding of financial reporting
- The selected candidate should be adaptable with software; with experience in various ERP accounting systems as well as be highly proficient in Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent written and spoken English
- Commercially aware with an analytical mind
- A strong team player with the ability to work with multidisciplinary and multicultural groups
What's on Offer
This role will take on an initial 12 months contract and thereafter has the chance to be converted to permanent once candidate has proven to be competent and subject to the client's headcount capacity. The candidate will have an opportunity to gain a comprehensive regional exposure, and enjoy benefits which includes annual leave and medical insurance.