Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client provides leading risk analytics products and services for the financial services industry worldwide. The company has over 200 clients, 350 employees and offices in many countries.
- Financial validation and modelling of clients' portfolios across the whole spectrum of Financial Instruments. Assisting clients in financial validation of models.
- Provide advice on the implementation of Risk Management Software to assess Market and Credit risk
- Provide training and support to clients
- Assisting clients in implementation of firm-wide risk management processes and applications
- Verification of software implementations / upgrades.
- Providing advice to clients on utilization of the software for various risk management objectives
- Documentation of financial modelling definitions as implemented
- Produce video or blog content on our Risk offerings
- Client advocate for a number of key support accounts
The Successful Applicant
- Good degree. At least a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) from reputable university in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or other quantitative discipline.
- Mathematics to at least A-level or equivalent
- Advanced degree or master's in financial engineering or Mathematical Finance
Hands-on experience of at least one of following languages: VBA, Matlab, C/C++, Python, Visual Basic, Shell scripting
- Familiarity with pricing and modelling of financial products. Must at least know the concepts in Hull: "Options, Futures and other Derivatives".
- Practical knowledge of investment markets, financial market conventions, and risk management practices (Risk Management experience highly desirable)
- Good theoretical understanding of financial economics, financial mathematics and statistics
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills; must be able to convey complex ideas to a variety of functional and technical audiences.
- Ability to steer and direct issue investigation from the functional side.
- Willingness and ability to travel
What's on Offer
Good remuneration in a NYSE listed financial services firm which provides career advancements and excellent environment