Commercial Business Partnering opportunity
Team Management opportunity
About Our Client
The client is part of a large European conglomerate with a strong global footprint. They have been doing exceptionally well in this region in the last few years and are now looking for a strong finance business partner and leader to head up their local operations.
Reporting to the MD and dotted line to the Group CFO, you will be leading the finance team and key responsibilities include managing the consolidation of results, budgeting and forecasting and ensuring compliance with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements. You will also play a pivotal role in dealing with various business heads in the respective subsidiaries, with a strong commercial involvement the Finance Manager will be in involved in the evaluation of commercial business partners, investments and strategic growth plans.
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant degree in Finance and/or Accountancy from a reputable University
- Experience in a Big 4 firm in your initial years of experience
- Minimally 5 years' experience as Finance Manager, ideally with business partnering directly with the GM or MD
- Strong leadership experience, should have led sizable teams of >6
- Experience in a high volume transactions business or industry
What's on Offer
- Good career progression opportunity
- Rotational opportunities within Singapore or global mobility programs
- Attractive benefits