Good remuneration package
Top tier investment firm
About Our Client
Our client is a private investment group which hires over 5000 people around the world across various sectors.
- Leadership of the accounting and trade settlements teams
- Multi-faceted role, leading efforts in financial reporting, treasury, risk management and performance metrics
- Lead consolidated financial and investment reporting for operating companies and Group overall, across both public and private market investments
- Lead all management accounting efforts, including quarterly reporting, preparation of the consolidated annual report and year-end audit process
- Lead the team on all day-to-day finance activities, including payment processing, trade settlements, funding requirements, payroll, tax and regulatory filings
The Successful Applicant
- A Chartered Accounting qualification with leadership experience at a Big Four firm, or have experience within an elite private equity group or corporate institution
- Exceptional relational skills, be able to lead a team and represent the company well at all times
- Passion for investments and building businesses
- Ability to perform company analysis and review valuations
- Good communication skills and be very well spoken
- Polished and professional appearance
- Ability to work at speed, and multi-task
- Positive attitude, be an "energizer"
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Commitment to be an engaged, active leader of the finance team
- Hunger to learn - you will be given the opportunity to do work far beyond the scope of a traditional FC role
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with comprehensive benefits in a strong team based culture and dynamics.