Financial Controller / Director - Share Service Function
Working for a reputable MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable tech giant with operation around the globe. To support the fact growing operation internationally, they are now looking for a Senior Finance Manager to lead their international share service function.
As the Senior Manager - Share Service Function, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the timely and accurate production of all financial and statutory accounting, reporting and outputs as well as tax compliance
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver high quality services within expected turnaround times, to support the growth of international operation.
- Managing finance projects aimed to improve existing finance processes such as the creation of new value added tasks to optimise current finance service level.
- Manage the monthly/quarterly/annual close periods and ensure completeness of all financial, statutory and group accounting and reporting whilst ensuring compliance with accounting principles/standards and relevant regulations.
- Manage short and long term operational goals and tactical objectives. Implement processes that are clearly aligned with the business strategy.
- Play a lead role in driving the transformation of the FSSC to promote excellence.
- Actively promote the sharing of new ideas and best practice across all areas.
- Play a lead role in improving the strength of finance talent within the organisation; recruit and develop individuals to facilitate proactive succession planning at all level.
- Manage, coach, and mentor employees of the FSSC as appropriate.
- Controlling operational planning by setting priorities and contents in close consultation with the responsible managers across the divisions
- Assist with internal and external audits to ensure complete, timely, and accurate responses to information requests.
The Successful Applicant
Key requirements are:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Recognised Accountancy Qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Prior experience working within a shared service environment, with at least 5 years of SSC team management experience from large MNCs.
- Familiar with PTP / OTC / RTR processes.
- Proficient in Oracle EBS or Oracle Fusion.
- Ability to work effectively within a complex management matrix structure.
- Must possess "soft skills": conflict resolution and negotiation, personal effectiveness, creative problem solving, strategic thinking, team building, and influencing skills.
- High level of commitment and flexibility, poise, communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels, influence senior managers and be equally comfortable with senior management in cross-functional efforts.
What's on Offer
- Promotion opportunities within the group
- Join a fast growing company