Financial Controller - 1 Year Contract
High growth business
About Our Client
Our client is a large UK MNC with a very strong presence across the globe. They are known for their winning culture and market leading services. Year on year they continue to exceed growth predictions.
- Drive accounting and reporting in a timely, accurate and compliant manner
- Support in budgeting, forecasting and analysis
- Oversight and control of Accounts Payable and Treasury
- Review of expatriate tax clearance and annual IR8 submissions
- Monitor and execute monthly payroll (with HR team and external vendor)
- Work closely with leadership to deliver profitability reports as well as risk reports
- Work with external stakeholders: auditors, tax agents, SAP project team...etc
The Successful Applicant
- Big 4 accountant with a minimum of 3 years' post qualification experience
- 8 years managerial experience
- An enthusiastic team player
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on deadlines
- Fluency in English is essential.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a growing professional services firm with an award winning Company Culture.