Financial Accountant - Private Equity
Excellent opportunity to join a private equity fund
9 months convertible contract
About Our Client
Our client is a local private equity fund that specialises in real estate asset investment.
- Full set of accounts for a portfolio of overseas real estate properties
- Ensure all financial records and monthly journal transactions are recorded accurately - accruals, prepayment, depreciation, fixed asset register, bank reconciliation)
- Reviewing of financial statements
- Perform analysis as required
The Successful Applicant
- Prior experience in real estate fund accounting
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Degree in accounting
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and possess a good learning attitude
- Meticulous and responsible
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to gain hands-on private equity experience! Highly convertible to permanent opportunity.