- World leading player in the industry
- Great benefits and package
About Our Client
Our client is a world leading player in its industry with global presence in many regions.
- lead and drive ongoing development/establishment of accounting policies and procedures and operational strategies including the review and implementation of process and system changes
- review and ensure accounting policies are in accordance to IFRS and Group accounting policies
- review of group consolidated results on monthly basis and ensure compliance to IFRS
- prepare summary feedback to financial statement variance analytics
- oversight and support regional finance teams
- in charge of Group's M&A accounting assessment and recommend appropriate accounting treatment
- manage and coordinate half year and annual financial audit process of the consolidated TopCo and Total Group financial audit process with external auditors
- preparation of group financial statements on semi annual basis
- ensure reporting obligations to internal and external stakeholders to ensure reporting and statutory compliance
- continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- drive and conduct training to group and local finance teams on process change, accounting updates etc.
- liaison for internal auditors, tax agents, other professional advisors for statutory compliance
The Successful Applicant
- graduate degree in Accountancy
- min 10 years relevant experience
- auditing experience is preferred
- CPA/CA qualified, MBA is a plus
- leadership qualities, interpersonal skills, process improvements, accuracy and timeliness, team player, analytical
What's on Offer
Great benefits and package in a large and stable organization with high growth potential.