Finance Manager (US GAAP)
Fortune 500 US-listed Multinational
Controllership role with US GAAP focus
About Our Client
A blue-chip American Multinational is looking to hire top talent with strong technical background in US GAAP/IFRS and controllership function. They have been expanding steadily over the past few years with a constant stream of investment into new product and services streams. They are now looking for a Finance Manager focusing on controllership function for multiple entities in the region.
Operating in a matrix environment, you will manage and drive the controllership function to ensure statutory and regulatory compliance across multiple entities are met in the region. There will be strong business partnership with various country controllers and shared services team to ensure timely monthly financial report and analytics as well as compliance with US GAAP and IFRS. You will also manage the tax and audit function and constantly look into process improvements to support new business initiatives and market expansion.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should possess the following requirements:
- Accounting degree with CA/CPA qualification preferred
- >7-10 years of relevant working experience in corporate controllership role and/or Big 4 environment will be required
- Technically strong with good working knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS is necessary
- Excellent communicator, confident and comfortable to present to senior management team
- Good interpersonal and business partnering skills with stakeholders across different levels
- Ability to thrive well in a fast paced, matrix and complex environment
What's on Offer
You will enjoy a fulfilling career with strong career progression opportunities and good employee welfare.