- Fast growing operation
- Team leader role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading retail group with operation across various countries in the APAC region.
As the Accounting Manager of Singapore operation, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager and Lead a small team.
- Responsible for month end, year end closing
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements
- Prepare, review, and analyse financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end
- Perform ad hoc analysis and group level projects as requested
- Drive system upgrade and implementation
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidates will possess:
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines. CA, CPA qualified preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience with a portion of it being in a supervisory role.
- Retail, FMCG, F&B or other B2C industry experience is essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organisation.
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with other financial systems.
What's on Offer
The company offers:
- Stable work environment.
- Opportunity to grow within the organisation.