Finance Manager - PRC Conglomerate
Working for a fast growing tech company
Opportunity to build up a team
About Our Client
Our client is a listed PRC conglomerate with operation across technology, supply chain, retail, financial services and logistics sectors.
As the first Finance hiring in Singapore, you will be:
- Reporting to the Finance Director in HQ and help set up finance function in Singapore.
- a key member in the management team involved in M&A and post-acquisition integration.
- key person driving system implementation and ensure it is compatible with the group reporting requirements.
- a business partner to the operational leaders.
- Assisting with month end, year end closing as well as budgeting, forecasting and adhoc financial analysis.
- in charge of Treasury and Tax related issues and managing relationship with banks and tax authority.
- the key contact point for internal as well as external auditors.
- carrying out any other adhoc projects assigned by the HQ.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would be:
- qualified accountant with degree in accounting, finance or other relevant disciplines.
- Audit firm trained with at least 7 years of all rounded commercial experience.
- Prior experience in Retail/FMCG/Telecom/Logistics industries preferred.
- operational set up exposure is at an advantage.
- Occasional travel within the region required.
What's on Offer
The opportunity offers:
- A competitive salary package
- growth opportunity
- fast pace and exciting work environment