Finance Manager - Insurance - 1 year contract
Excellent opportunity to join a leading General Insurer
1 year contract
About Our Client
The client is a leading general insurer, with global presence in Australia, America, Europe and APAC region. In the Singapore region, they cover various business lines such as automotive, construction and engineering, marine, trade credit and surety and cyber and data security.
- Review and oversee the whole finance team
- Handles the monthly and quarterly financial closings
- Responsible for the regulatory reporting to MAS
- Responsible for financial and management reporting
- Ensure the accuracy of the quarterly and annual MAS returns
- Oversee 2 people in Singapore and a team of 6-8 people in Manila
- Any other adhoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years of Insurance finance managerial experience
- You MUST have related Insurance industry experience - General Insurance/Reinsurance/Brokerage
- Open to AUDITORS (at least an audit manager) who have audited for General Insurance firms
- Ability to manage and oversee a team
- Strong technical accounting knowledge within Insurance industry
- Strong communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders
- Degree in accounting and other relevant accounting certifications are advantageous
- Open to senior candidates with relevant general insurance experience who are looking to value-add and are open to a contracting opportunity
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for finance manager candidates with the relevant insurance industry experience! Open to senior candidates with relevant insurance experience or audit managers who have audited general insurance firms, who are looking to value-add and are open to a contracting opportunity. Comes with excellent remuneration and SEA exposure.