Finance Manager APAC - 12 month - SAP
About Our Client
Our client is a well know FMCG company with operations across the region. They have seen huge growth from their expansion efforts over the last 5 years across APAC and now look to reinforce their Regional HQ with new talent.
As the successful applicant you will be tasked with managing a team to ensure timely submission of work as well as integrity of all Financial data upon submission.This critical Finance position is responsible for the statutory accounting, treasury/cash management, tax matters, management reporting, internal controls as well as compliance and governance for the entities under Shared Services which covers APAC.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting or related field & Professional Qualification (ACCA, CPA, CA)
- 7+ years in Accounting with 2+ supervisory experience
- Good proficiency with SAP & Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables)
- Knowledgeable in areas of inventory and standard costing
- Ideally the person will be a proactive and motivated self-starter who drives for results and possess good problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Mandarin as you will interact with mandarin and English speaking stakeholders
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic opportunity to expand your horizons in a fast paced and growing organisation. You will lead the team and be able to operate with a high degree of autonomy.