Key finance leadership role
Strong emphasis on corporate finance and business partnering
About Our Client
My client is an emerging player within the property industry with strong market expansions in the last couple of years within Singapore and Greater China. Due to emerging business needs, they are now looking for a highly dynamic and entrepreneurial finance leadership to join the senior management team based in Singapore and drive the growth within Asia-Pacific.
Reporting to the Group CEO and managing a team, you will be playing a key leadership role in driving both corporate finance and finance operations functions for the region. You will be leading the strategic financial planning, capital raising, investment evaluations, M&A as well as overseeing the full spectrum of finance & budgetary control functions for the group. You will be a key business partner to the senior management and the investment team in driving business growth and performance. You will be consistently driving process & system improvements as well as setting up new legal entities across the region.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- Degree qualified from a recognized university and CPA or Chartered Accountant is preferred
- A minimum of 10-15 years' experience in similar finance management position, with the initial years started out in external audit
- Fund raising experience through the capital market is necessary and IPO experience will be good to have
- Excellent written and communication skills with the ability to relate effectively to technical and non-technical staff at all levels
- Confident, optimistic and ability to work under pressure and thrive in a fast-past environment
- Strong leadership skills and exhibits commitment to teambuilding and fostering positive office morale
What's on Offer
You will be working with a team of dynamic and energetic individuals with strong passion in the business! An attractive remuneration package will commensurate with experience.