Finance Controller - FMCG Brand (Philippine)
About Our Client
Have you considered yourself to be part of a global FMCG company based in the Philippine? Our client is a global brand company with presence in more than 25 countries. As a result for their growth plan, they are looking to bring on board a highly-seasoned Finance Controller who can assist in making contribution to their business unit.
This role will be reporting directly to the Country Director, and will be supporting the single point of contacts of other country director from various countries. Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the quality, accuracy and timeliness of the financial reports.
- Setting and executing the strategy for efficient delivery for the individual countries.
- Ensuring effective control and adherence of company policy and standards according to both the local and global standards in all countries.
- Monitoring compliance between the local and the group regulations across various countries.
- Analysing and reporting of all financial reports.
- Coordinating operational accounting activities, management accounts, tax agenda regularly across various countries.
- Managing in sourcing and outstanding projects with oursource providers.
- Ensuring financial controlling / RTR process
- Creating and maintaining high-quality and effective internal control.
- Delivering and controlling successful internal and external audits across the region.
- Providing business partners and maintaining excellent relationship with all key stakeholders.
- Identifying, developing and implementing strategies in order to improve the business' efficiency.
- Developing, coaching and providing relevant trainings for the team members across the region.
- Control and maintain expenses within budgets to achieve all budget expense
- Providing forecasting and strategic planning figures
The Successful Applicant
This role is only applicable to candidates with at least 12 years of working experience, in a multinational corporate environment. Strong written and spoken in Mandarin and English is a must. You will have strong financial and accounting skills, excellent written and understanding of IFRS / US GAAP. Other key requirement includes:
- Experience in BPO / shared-service environment.
- Strong business acumen.
- Drive forward best practice and be proactive in implementing change (as appropriate) to the reporting processes and systems.
- Leadership, management and good presentation skills
- Dedicated, hands on and result driven personality.
- Experience in leading and managing a large team across the region.
- Experience in project/change management will be preferred.
- Ability to work with tight deadlines.
- System knowledge: SAP FI-CO / COPA and BFC
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a growing company which will experience significant growth
- Excellent numeration package
- Great career prospects within an MNC