- Excellent opportunity to join a leading investment bank
- 6 months contract for a start, extendable and convertible to permanent
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in global banking with a huge global presence. They provide financial services across corporate and investment banking, asset management and private banking for local corporations and institutions as well as multi-nationals, governments and private clients.
- Support tasks relating to Spend Management including vendor onboarding, sourcing request, contracts and expense payment for a specific business in China e.g. communicate onboarding requirements to specific business in China, data entry into web-based vendor onboarding systems, coordinate between business unit and control teams on any issues
- Ensure payments are made with adherence to the Firm's policy on vendor payments, and within the agreed time-frames set by the business
- Proactively communicate requirements, issues, and delays that are needed for vendor onboarding, contract and payment setup tasks, and any exceptions to the Firm's policies that require further focus or escalation
- Maintain list of vendor pipeline, invoices pending and paid for reporting purposes.
- Update and maintain select vendor profiles in compliance with the Firm's policy
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree with at least of 2 years' relevant experience in Accounts Payable / Invoice Management
- Strong spreadsheets skills
- Excellent knowledge of Office products
What's on Offer
- A great opportunity to join a reputable investment bank
- The successful candidate will provide key coordination between global and regional teams who govern the onboarding, contracts and payment processes