- Excellent opportunity to join a global investment management firm
- 6 months maternity cover
About Our Client
The client is a global investment management firm with more than $40 billion AUM. They have a worldwide presence across Asia, US and Europe.
Covering Singapore entity, you will be focusing on financial reporting duties:
- Responsible for month-end closing, preparation of journal entries, tax filings etc.
- Liaise with internal (US and UK counterparts) and external stakeholders (eg auditors) to ensure reporting standards are met.
- Involve in financial analysis.
- Step in and assist for the Japan entity as and when required (Japanese language skills is thus ideal as you will be expected to handle documents in Japanese)
- Any other adhoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accounting, any relevant certifications in CPA/CA is advantageous.
- At least 5 years experience in financial reporting, ideally from a financial services company.
- Prior experience in USGAAP is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills as you are required to liaise closely with US and UK counterparts.
- Immediately available candidates please apply!
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity for experienced accounting candidates with prior financial services experience to join a global investment management firm!