Great opportunity to work for a leading world's specialist insurance firm
6 months contract
About Our Client
Our client is a leading world's specialist insurance firm. With a global presence of more than 200 countries, they cover more than 50 lines of insurance and reinsurance. They provide services from start-ups to SMEs, multinational corporations and national governments.
- Full sets of accounting
- GST submission
- Provide support to operating/supporting units in relation to financial matters
- Assist in monitoring and implementing financial & internal controls.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Possesses good written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Be able to appreciate financial and internal controls
- Good understanding of accounting practices, preferably insurance related day-to-day finance operations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel advanced functions, such as Pivot table and vlookup.
- Experience in Quickbook is an advantage
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity, offering the selected candidate a good work life balance within a leading world's specialist insurance firm.