Field Service Engineer
High growth potential organization.
Be part of an exciting global group to work with leading professionals.
About Our Client
A leading US semiconductor equipment manufacturer company is looking for a passionate Field Service Engineer who has experience in electrical/electronics system level troubleshooting experience.
- Provide system-level technical support (electronics) for the semiconductor test equipment.
- Provide equipment installation and commissioning at customer sites for semiconductor and electronics clients.
- Perform site-works calibration, qualification and validation for equipment installation.
- Perform on-site maintenance service and decontamination for equipment and machinery.
- Proactively schedule for preventive maintenance with client and ensure on-time delivery of equipment and parts.
- Perform troubleshooting work including electrical, electronic and basic mechanical repairs for equipment.
- Provide technical expertise and support including user training for customers to ensure quality system requirements are met.
- Provide timely, professional and accurate information to customer's technical service enquiries.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in machinery installation and commissioning, relevant work experience in semiconductor or complex machine.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent mentorship and learning opportunities.