- High growth potential organization.
- Opportunity to join pharmaceutical/lifescience industry.
About Our Client
A leading industrial innovative solution provider for clean and sterile processes, the group has a strong presence in APAC providing commercial and after-sales support from installation to validation for their products. Join a team of dynamic and committed Field Service team and able to commit to 80% travel within South East Asia.
- Provide equipment installation and commissioning at customer sites for pharmaceutical industry for lab sterilizes, manufacturing sterilizer, washer disinfectors etc.
- Perform site-works calibration, qualification and validation for equipment installation.
- Perform on-site maintenance service and decontamination for equipment and machinery.
- Perform troubleshooting work including pneumatic, electrical, electronic and mechanical repairs for equipment.
- Provide technical expertise and support including user training for customers to ensure quality system requirements are met.
- Provide timely, professional and accurate information to customer's technical service enquiries.
- Able to travel on short notice to Asia countries for work and training up to 80% of the time.
- Training will be provided including HQ training and on the job training/attachment with Senior Engineer.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in equipment/ machinery installation and commissioning.
- Experience in health care based manufacturing system would be a plus, but oil and gas/semiconductor candidate with field service experience handling complex machinery is welcome to apply for the role.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Excellent career growth with travelling opportunities in Asia.