Field Service Engineer (Dry Etch)
Exposed to the latest semiconductor technology.
Great opportunity to be in a high growth expansion team.
About Our Client
A global leader in the semiconductor industry, my client is a leading multinational organization that manufactures semiconductor complex equipment for front-end wafer fabrication clients and high-technology electronics sectors. A strong leader for Dry Etch, Wet Etch and MOCVD equipment, my client is looking for a new headcount Field Service Engineer to handle dry etch machine.
- Provide on-site installation, commissioning and preventive maintenance for Dry Etch machines and equipment.
- Perform complex retrofits and troubleshoot key technical issues at component level based on on-site data logging functions to diagnose system.
- Be the point of technical contact to resolve customer site issues by providing responsive and seamless service support.
- Provides responsive service and application support to customers to minimize the downtime and maximize the output of the equipment.
- As an expert in handling Dry Etch Semiconductor Machine, plan and schedule for preventive maintenance and maintain a healthy inventory of spare parts.
- Initiate continuous improvement projects to increase machine uptime and drive down costs through reducing machine downtime.
- Participate in equipment/product upgrade and provide customer training to train customer on operation and maintenance of Dry Etch machine.
- Provide technical guidance towards customers in the operation and maintenance of Dry Etch machine.
- Responsible to housekeep good documentation including equipment system performance, appropriate policies and work-flow methodology/SOP are in-placed.
- Experience in maintaining wafer fab equipment (Dry Etch Machine), candidate from Field Process Engineer/Equipment Engineer/Field Service Engineer/Hardware Maintenance Engineer are encouraged to apply for this exciting role.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with minimum 3 years working experiences in Dry Etch Semiconductor Equipment.
- Candidate must be willing to travel up to 30% for overseas assignments (mainly Europe and China market).
- Able to liaise with mutinational counterparts for overseas assignment.
What's on Offer
Autonomy to make decision and drive changes.