Field & Partner Marketing Manager - Software / IT
Leader in informatics, BI and enterprise analytics
Critical role with potential career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a U.S. listed business intelligence and software firm with presence spanning across the globe. Being the pioneer and a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics, they continued to withhold their reputation by innovating and creating new products and / solutions tailored to the market demands. They support across all industries and renowned clients from FMCG, Luxury, Pharmaceutical, Financial Services and many more. As this is a fast-growing industry with most sectors having increased leverage on big data and cloud computing, coupled with our client's remarkable achievements in the recent year, we have been engaged to support the hire of a Field & Partner Marketing Manager, which would be a highly critical function to the business.
Reporting directly to the Marketing & Business Development Director, the Field and Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible for all go-to-market initiatives in ASEAN region including marketing and sales strategies focused on demand generation, pipeline creation and key account management.
Your core responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Field marketing initiatives - Drive go-to-market campaigns that will be aligned to the sales objectives on a quarterly basis. These marketing programs include webinars, roadshows, symposiums, on-site customer meetings and more.
- Demand generation - Drive and execute pipeline creation, lead generation activities and pipeline acceleration activities through trade show events, where performance will be tracked based on sales acceptance of leads.
- Strategy adaptation for ASEAN region - Collaborate with the global corporate and events team, re-purposing marketing assets for the local market
- Partner and channel marketing - Work alongside the Regional Partner Manager to construct and implement marketing activities and campaigns with the local channel partners to drive a sustained and reliable pipeline, increase awareness and demand generation
- Manage the marketing budget - Be responsible for the marketing expenses and measure the ROI and marketing effectiveness, while reviewing results with the sales team on a regular basis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must have substantial experience in both Field Marketing & Channel/Partner Marketing. Additionally, the candidate must have the following:
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Business Management or a relevant field
- Minimum 7 years' experience in technology or software marketing and minimum 4 years' experience in field or partner marketing
- Proven record of demand generation and lead qualification which translates into positive and improved ROI within an ASEAN or Asia context
- Exceptional project management and planning skills to as to execute programs in a structured and traceable manner
- Knowledge about the enterprise software industry and how B2B go-to-market programs work in relation to that
- Passionate marketer with solid work ethics and the ability to think on his/her feet during state of urgency
- Flexibility to travel up to 30% within the ASEAN territory
What's on Offer
You will be part of an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Given the autonomy and authority to make decisions, the incumbent will be able to influence great changes in the near future, both locally and regionally. If you identify yourself as an individual with exceptional capabilities in pipeline creation, communications and analyst relation, you will certainly thrive in the business environment while enjoying an attractive remuneration package.