Fashion Retail - Sourcing Manager (Materials)
Fashion Apparel Network
About Our Client
Our client is a rapidly growing fashion house with presence in Europe, US, and Asia. They are looking for a Sourcing Manager to pioneer their network setup based out of the Singapore office.
- Evaluate the buying needs of various product categories, identifying the most cost-effective and efficient methods while maintaining product quality.
- Source and negotiate assigned merchandise and product as needed in accordance to initial requirements and set deliverable.
- Maintain a firm relationship with new and existing vendors.
- Work towards formulating negotiation plans with associated vendors and 3PL partners.
- Work with necessary team members to continuously improve best operating procedures.
- Assist in other sourcing activities as needed.
The Successful Applicant
- You should have at least 5-8 years of experience in sourcing and merchandising products in a fashion apparel environment. Categories include cut & sewn knits, woven, flat knits for shirts, jackets, and outwear.
- You should have firm relationship with regional knitting and weaving apparel suppliers.
- You should have the ability to speak Chinese to ease interaction with suppliers.
- You should be comfortable with pioneer setup situations.
What's on Offer
You will be in a fast-moving organisation whose goods & services touches the lives of millions on a daily basis. They have an excellent vision for the future and are expanding.