- Secialized technology recruitment team supporting a leading technological MNC
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Facebook is a Fortune 500 multinational technology conglomerate, offering a wide range of social networking services through their family of applications and services, empowering communities, businesses and individuals worldwide to build stronger relationships.
- Managing full cycle recruitment and implementing innovative sourcing strategies to solve multiple complex searches
- Work closely with the recruitment team to implement a robust research strategy to identify the right talent pool and provide strong market mapping and competitor's analysis for the company
- Collaborate closely with the hiring managers to ensure hiring needs and goals are met
- Proactively share data-centric updates to drive improvements.
- Build meaningful relationships with management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally (e.g. Recruiting, Compensation, and HR teams)
- Provide and lead key meetings, initiatives and projects with your recruitment team to ensure consistent improvements to the recruitment operations and results
- Establish a well-managed pipeline activity and drive offer process to candidates
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7+ years in full cycle recruitment experience, with 4+ years in technical recruitment experience in both in-house and search firm/agency
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and efficiently navigating through ambiguity
- Understanding how to foster strong partnerships with internal leadership team to influence and drive results efficiently
- Relevant recruitment experience in Infrastructure/Network Engineering/Data center/ Security or Software Engineering related hiring.
- Strong experience sourcing and engaging passive candidates
- Enthusiastic and pro-active individual with good interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Attractive compensation package for the right candidates.