Enormous exposure in a matrix and complex MNC
Develop Export Freight skills with a Fortune 500 MNC
About Our Client
Our Client is a prominent Fortune 500 US MNC that is a global leader in the F&B segment with multiple brands in their portfolio. The company has a large global network with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide and presence in all critical markets. They are constantly reinventing and challenging themselves to keep ahead of consumer demands and remain competitive. They aim to maintain and improve their current performance both locally and regionally; as part of this commitment they are looking for an experienced Export Specialist to assist them and contribute in this area.
Reporting to the Logistics Manager, the majority of your responsibilities will involve the full spectrum of Transport & Logistics for the region. There might be slight travel for the role (5%) and you will be based in Tuas.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing Inbound (17 countries) and Outbound (17 countries) Transport & Logistics
- Covering Air, Sea & Land transport across APAC
- Have knowledge of Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), Regulations, Documentations and Compliance
- Huge emphasis on Outbound Transport & Logistics especially for countries such as Philippines, Thailand & Australia
- Evaluation of distribution and freight costs
- Identifying potential gaps and savings opportunities
- Cost savings Projects for the region
- Driving process improvements and initiatives
- Stakeholder Management
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have a relevant degree and possess 7 years of relevant working experience in Outbound Freight and must be articulate in SAP in a FMCG environment. It is essential that you can demonstrate your ability to be strong in analytical and planning skills and possess excellent communication and influencing skills; with the ability to work well independently under pressure. Strong stakeholder management skills and exposure in a complex operational MNC will be an advantage.
What's on Offer
You will be working in a large MNC that has a good brand equity and consistently been in the Fortune 500. The company recognises talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement. The company culture is about high levels of commitment and care for employees that helps achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities. They also place a lot of emphasis in workplace safety and employee welfare.