Executive Director, Head of Operational Risk Governance
About Our Client
Our client is a global financial institution with well-established presence in the region, particularly within the corporate banking and treasury business.
You are expected to:
- Review, analyze and challenge Operational Risk Program and policy enhancements for potential conflicts
- Develop and execute regional/local/legal entity-wide analysis of operational risk data to identify notable OR trends
- Drive greater consistency in business process design through evaluation of processes across the regional operational risk team
- Maintain and sustain internal routines such as audit, exam coordination and issue management
- Develop and maintain region specific training materials for team member on-boarding
- Drive key initiatives and special projects to improve operational risk management routines and to ensure alignment with enterprise policies and local regulatory requirements/commitment
- Drive the development and execution of a consistent operating model through defined programs, common reporting protocols, developed oversight routines, and effective governance.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 12 years of operational risk experience from corporate and investment banking business. You will have hands-on experience with driving operational risk governance and project management. You will be organized and possess strong multitasking skill. Stakeholder management skill and strong interpersonal skill are expected. Fluency in English is essential.
What's on Offer
- Excellent exposure to senior management