- One of the fastest growing firms in its space
- Regional key leadership role
About Our Client
The company make it to their mission to make a positive impact by accelerating the progress of Southeast Asia through commerce and technology. As part of the large holding company they are one of the leading e-commerce platforms in the region.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Company's user growth team, excellent skill of competition and modelling, design the Company's App user growth strategy, leverage internal/external resources, coordinate cross channel/product/marketing function team to break-through.
- Drive on-site growth funnel from acquisition, retention and conversion through systematic site analytics and extensive A/B testing, identify the key bottleneck, design operation strategy and execute to the last mile.
- Drive visit/purchase frequency through promotion, loyalty program and gamification mechanism.
- Design the scalable growth model, scale and automate growth processes to make it leaner, more efficient and on a start-up mode
- Manage in analysing marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Familiar with content marketing, building the influential marketing IP through effective means of viral transmission.
- Mentor and coach an international, cross function teams.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 10 years' of working experience with a bachelor's degree in business administration/commercial finance/marketing/economics or related fields.
- Minimum 4 years of team management experience, at least 1 success case of industry influence.
- Data-driven, good at insight analysis to catch up the opportunities and make the operation strategy to make it happen.
- Good at product operation framework and methodology, systematically drive the user growth.
- Commercial and marketing sense, good at competition analysis to identify the opportunities.
- Excellent time management skills, Strong organisational and communication skills
- Independent and self-driven.
- Open to travel for work within Asia region, up to 30%.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package for the right experiences