ETRM / CTRM Analyst
Long-term career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Energy Solutions Provider. This is a newly created permanent position for an experienced ETRM/CTRM Analyst to serve in a Techno-functional capacity, supporting day-to-day business processes. You will be an integral part of their systems and Application management team- contributing to the technological roadmap for their organization.
As a ETRM/CTRM Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Serving as a Business Analyst to analyse data and to come up with valuable insights and thereafter contributing to the design and rollouts of process improvements.
- Being a subject-matter expert on Application enhancement design and rollouts; this would include gathering and analysing requirements, designing application enhancements up till the rollout phase.
- Undertaking Application management responsibilities which entails lifecycle management, producing Application Master-plans, setting up operation procedures and ensuring the integrity of the Application infrastructure.
- Conducting Application and Data maintenance which may include Software maintenance, Data maintenance and establishing Cybersecurity measures.
- Fine-tuning, patching, upgrading and the regular administration of business systems.
- Taking charge of teams as a Project Lead to ensure smooth and timely rollouts, subsequently conducting post-project reviews.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should have a Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent with at least 3 to 5 years of working with ETRM/CTRM Systems - experience with Openlink will be a plus. In addition to having relevant certifications like the PRINCE2 and the ITIL, you should have implemented at least 1 full project or 1 complete SDLC. You will be an excellent communicator with good stakeholder management skills with good knowledge of the Energy Trading process.
What's on Offer
- Competitive package
- Long-term career growth
- Permanent position