Newly Created Role
Great Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading organisation with strong presence across APAC. They are looking to hire an ETL Developer-TALEND.
As an ETL Developer-TALEND , you will be responsible for the following:
- Developing ETL jobs based on requirement from source to Data lake platform.
- Performing code reviews developed by other team members.
- Working with internal teams and business stakeholders to understand requirements and advise them accordingly.
- Providing production and operational support after production deployment.
- Identifying improvement opportunities for key ETL processes.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science on equivalent with at least 8 years of ETL development experience with focusing on TALEND. You will also have experience in managing ETL related projects for large-scale projects. You will also have experience in writing TALEND ETL packages along with experience in SQL server.
What's on Offer
- Newly Created Role
- Great Working Environment