Good learning exposure.
Cohesive working environment.
About Our Client
Working closely with the Managing Director, the Environmental Manager will be leading a team of specialized environmental engineers and technicians to provide professional environmental consultancy service to their clients.
- Provide fully integrated EHS assessment, testing, consultancy, and engineering remediation services to multi-disciplinary clients including manufacturing, marine, petrochemicals, process and shipping industry.
- Perform environmental on-site testing, surveying and sampling at client's site including residential projects, factory environment etc.
- Experience with land-based/environment testing such as water, soil and air sampling is crucial.
- Work closely with a team of lab analyst, chemist, microbiologist and environmental engineers to perform some environment test such as air quality test, water test, boundary and occupational noise, industrial hygiene, compressed dry air, source emission and other environmental test methodology.
- Perform water tank testing to test on water quality, air quality test including the study of noise and vibration impact and other material testing.
- Perform Environmental Base Line (EBL) and Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) study to provide solution and advice to important stakeholders.
- Provide recommendation or solution with proper reporting to client based on the environmental test result.
- Able to travel 10% to South East Asia for unique projects such as fire incident, chemical spilling to conduct decontamination and obtain sampling.
- Committed individual who are at Senior Engineer or Assistant Manager level, ready to step up to a Managerial position to lead and drive a team is strongly encourage to apply.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/PhD in Chemistry, Biology, Civil, Chemical or Environmental Engineering.
- Minimum 7 years of laboratory experiences with hands-on sampling and lab testing experience.
- Experience in EIA and EBL are encouraged to apply for the role
What's on Offer
Autonomy to lead and drive own team and contribute directly to the company growth.