Enterprise IT - Account Director
Exciting role in a rapidly growing company
Be part of a great growth story
About Our Client
We are delighted to exclusively partner with our client during an exciting and expansive period of growth. Our client is a market leading systems integrator and consultancy, with one of the largest presences in the SE Asia Market. They are currently embarking on a journey of expansion and business model innovation which will catapult them in to a position of significant prominence in APAC. With targeted growth in Singapore and across the region, our client is an exciting proposition to ambitious professionals with a desire to shape a company into a lean, effective and cutting-edge digital transformation consultancy.
In line with this growth, or client are looking to hire a number of dedicated Sales Directors, to help grow wallet share within a number their top clients. The Sales Director, is expected to drive the sales strategy for the key client account as defined by the Client Service Unit. With his/her unique industrial knowledge and experience, as well as a deep understanding of the in-house proprietary solution design expertise, the Sales Director will drive growth within their dedicated key account
- Drive the sales strategy for the defined client account
- Drive Consultancy Sales and proactively create demand within the account.
- Manage business development efficiency related to deals in the account.
- Shape and close deals, working collaboratively with the Client Service Director and LOBs' Lead.
- Work with LOBs to continue to address shifts from EDMS to BAS, CE, Digital and AI led business services.
- Provide oversight for the account's most critical and/or complex opportunities:
- Lead negotiations.
- Contribute to management of client expectations by setting the initial expectations effectively.
- Drive cross - LOBs services sales within the account, defining sales strategies, capabilities and references to support the expansion of application maintenance and managed services of EDMS.
- Close the loop by providing feedback to service and/or product offering teams around competitive intelligence and product/service innovation.
The Successful Applicant
- Proven ability to define sales strategies and leverage on consulting skills to ideate, create and generate values to clients which will lead to opportunity origination
- Leverage on consulting skills to manage and align different client stakeholders, who often have different set of concerns, to lead to a concrete sales origination
- Collaborating with different Line of Businesses to strategies and sell differentiated services to clients
- Deliver to predefined sales targets in line with company growth plans
- Industry expertise
What's on Offer
Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to be part of a regional success story, whilst broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.