- *Permanent position
- *Leading investment management company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading global investment manager and business builder in logistics, real estate, infrastructure, finance and related technologies and they are looking for an Enterprise Architect. You will be responsible for delivering enterprise solutions and efficiencies, architecture governance, risk management, business value, communication of strategies and vision under EA operating model services
As an Enterprise Architect, you will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing software design approaches, standards and overseeing product adherence of best practices.
- Bringing awareness to micro services-based architecture, promoting modern and mature practices.
- Preparing and reviewing technical designs, code reviews, and delivery of high-quality architecture
- Maintaining relationships with internal & external partners during the implementation process to ensure that any critical issues are promptly addressed
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 10+ years of working experience in architecting system analysis, software changes and integration's across multiple technologies (e.g. Oracle Forms, Cold Fusion, Oracle Apex, and Java, Angular Web Applications)
You will have experience in software architecture, design, development, networking, virtualized platforms (cloud), and distributed systems (SOA & Microservices).
What's on Offer
- Organisation with strong business growth
- Attractive salary package