Clear directions in technology investment
Exposure to senior business stakeholders
About Our Client
A leading healthcare multinational which has established strong partnerships across all markets and has been aggressively diversifying its business to grow its international presence. As part of their global expansion efforts, there is now an exciting opportunity for an experienced architect to join them as their Enterprise Architect.
- Working with peers (e.g., enterprise, technology, and integration architects) to analyze enterprise business context (business strategy and trends) to define future IT landscape for the in order to meet future business strategies
- Leading projects and initiatives to develop new IT architecture materials (e.g. architecture positions, standards, patterns)
- Collaborating with business stakeholders and provide advice on architecture and IT strategic solutions.
- Leading the analysis of technology industry and market trends to determine the practical application of existing, new and emerging technologies to enable new and evolving business and operating models.
- Ensuring the alignment of APAC projects with agreed Technical Roadmaps.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates should possess the following
- Degree in IT or equivalent
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry background will be of added advantage
- Professional Certification such as TOGAF will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in reviewing of business processes and leading business transformation
- At least 5 years of experience in emerging technologies such as Cloud Computing, Big data, AI, IoT and etc
- Exposure to Global IT Architecture will be of added advantage
- Open to travel of up to 20%
What's on Offer
This position is a great opportunity to work with senior business stakeholders with exposure to latest technologies.