Enterprise Architect- Top Tier Bank- ED level
Excellent Opportunity to work with C Level
Fantastic Projects in the pipe for 2020
About Our Client
A Top Tier Bank globally with a large presence in SE Asia.
- Work with senior development leads, business and change to help define the target state architecture for Middle Office and the roadmaps to deliver against it. This will need to meet the high level architecture principles as well as business goals.
- Ensure that the target architecture is implemented consistently across their Domain and respective DevOps teams.
- Lead and own the development and implementation of architecture strategy and standards pertinent to the Domain.
- Introduce new practices, processes, operating model, techniques, products, services, technologies and standards where needed against identified use cases, via the appropriate governance bodies.
- Be business-driven and drive Architecture direction through alignment with business structures and stakeholders
- Be accountable for the department Design Authority-for technology decisions and leadership of the appropriate governance bodies.
- Stay abreast of technology trends and advise IT and the business about potential benefits/impacts.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years of domain architecture experience at a senior level in a large organisation
- Applicants should have exposure to working with diverse global teams
- Experience working in financial services beneficial but not essential
- Experience working in a business facing role at a C-Suite level
- Worked in a multi-vendor environments with mix of vendor, in house and own build solutions
- Person who thrives on transforming technology by employing innovation, for better business outcome
What's on Offer
- Excellent compensation and bonus
- Health benefits and PTO