Enterprise Architect ( .NET / Java )
Opportunity to Lead Large Scale Technical Projects
Good Working Environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Professional Services Firms that specialises in the provisioning of Innovative Technology Solutions and they are looking for an Enterprise Architect (.NET / Java) to lead the solution/application architects for Large Scale Technical Projects.
As the Enterprise Architect (.NET / Java), you are responsible for:
- Providing design expertise on enterprise level data architecture & data models.
- Leading the overall design and architecture of large-scale projects while ensuring architecture quality throughout project lifecycle.
- Understanding the critical issues in business process optimization projects and providing effective workarounds to resolve problems.
- Understanding the clients' overall business needs & technology direction and supporting the Sales team in proposal write-ups & RFP responses.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently while building relationships with internal and external stakeholders for the successful on-time deliveries.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with an overall working experience of 10 - 16 years with Software Applications Development, backed by 4 - 6 years of design experience in Enterprise Level Architecture. You will also be familiar with Microsoft Technology stack and/or Java stack.
You will have a proven track record of orchestrating Enterprise Application Integration, coupled with working experience in designing consistent data models and robust data architecture. You will also have an in-depth understanding of Application Architecture Design Principles & Best Practices, backed by working experience with DevOps automation within an Agile environment.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary Package
- Opportunity to Lead Large Scale Technical Projects