Exposure to Latest Technologies
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with strong presence in Singapore. They are looking to hire an Engineering Manager.
As an Engineering manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Planning, managing and implementing the technical business requirements to enhance the platform.
- Working with architectural teams and helping them to produce the technical designs.
- Managing the end to end software development life cycle along with providing timely updates to stakeholders.
- Building up technical expertise and able to manage technical consultants.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7 years of software development experience. You will have hands on experience in front-end and back end technologies tools and frameworks. You will also have experience in web applications along with experience in deploying production application with AWS.
You will also have experience with scrum and agile development processes and methodologies.
What's on Offer
- Great Working Environment
- Newly Created Role