Engineering Manager - O&G/ FPSO Market
High Visibility Senior Executive Position
Renowned multinational firm
About Our Client
My client is a leading supplier of services to oil, gas and renewable energy markets worldwide. They are keen to review people manager with proven track record of change management will be especially considered.
- Oversee and manage operations of Engineering Department
- Close collaboration with management team on strategies and goals setting
- Technical Advisor for design of mechanical solutions, process & control systems and electrical solutions
- Review and approve engineering documents
- Create and improve team overall processes with systematic procedures and trainings
- Development of new products and solutions
- Project execution planning and coordination
- Initiate engineering for sales, project and R&D
- Facilitate softwares for engineering design, such as different AutoCAD, Autodesk products, ANSYS, StaadPro and AutoPipe
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors / Masters Degree in Engineering with 10 years of work experience
- Experienced with the O&G industry with experience on Marine equipment
- Strong in negotiation, diplomacy and ability to create a healthy culture within the team and department.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, thermal heat transfer, instrumentation, piping systems, process equipment and process plants will be especially considered.
What's on Offer
This role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment and exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organization.