Engineering Manager ( Java / Python / Ruby )
Opportunity to work with Advance Technologies
Regional Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading Software companies in the retail industry and they are looking for an Engineering Manager (Java / Python / Ruby) with strong leadership experience to lead the technical teams across the region to drive product development and commercial success.
As the Engineering Manager (Java / Python / Ruby), you are responsible for:
- Managing the product development lifecycle, from customers' requirement gathering to actual implementation.
- Designing the overall software architecture and promoting best design/coding practices across the teams.
- Working alongside non-technical business stakeholders to discuss and strategize on future technology & product roadmaps.
- Ensuring proper technical documentation and preparation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for product reliability issues.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate you will have a Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 7 years of experience in software development, backed by at least 3 years of experience focused on backend architecture design and development. You will also have a strong mastery of backend programming languages such as Java / Ruby.
You will have at least 3 years of leadership experience in managing local and offshore technical teams to deliver high impact technology solutions. You will also have a proven track record in leading the development of scalable customer-centric Technology Products, backed by relevant experience in large scale system implementation of modular software solutions.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with Advance Technologies
- Regional Leadership Role
- Attractive Salary Package