- Save Job
- Email Job
- Exciting Opportunity
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the Pioneers in AI Real Estate and is growing in strength year on year. They are currently looking to expand their product line and is seeking for an Experienced Engineering Manager, Full-stack Developer to be based here in Singapore
As the Engineering Manager, you'll be managing a cross-functional team of engineers building product features and services with full ownership of key tech systems within the digital platform team.
- To develop software solutions by understanding key business requirements and process flow to accomplish organization and engineering mission.
- To expand the capability and expertise of the engineers by providing advice, coaching, and other opportunities.
- To analyse technical feasibility of the software solution from the problem definition, technical requirements, and proposed solutions.
- Adhere to high quality software development principles, best-practices, design patterns, and code documentation.
- Responsible to research on new technologies, current state-of-the-art development tools and equipment, and opportunities for process improvement.
- Collaborate with the talent team to attract, hire and retain the best talent in the market
- Full ownership to write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision
- Monitor reliability and performance of all internal systems to suggest improvements
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in technology-related field (e.g. Computer science, Information System, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years' experience in full-stack development, with some years in Devops would be Ideal
- In-depth experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Experience with back-end technologies such as Java, Python
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot
- You have extensive experience with building products using cloud technology, ie. AWS/Azure
- Experience with automation tools and frameworks for CI/CD (ie. Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Hands-on experience within Agile software development methodologies
What's on Offer
You will be working in an Organization that gives you full autonomy to drive processes and has good brand equity and consistently innovating for consumers. The company recognizes talents by offering comprehensive benefits and extensive training to nurture employees & provide you with excellent career advancement.
- IT Architecture
- What is your area of specialisation?
- Contract Type
- Consultant name
- Nicholas Lim (Lic No: R1770133)
- Consultant contact
- +65 6416 9888
- Job Reference
- Work from Home
- Work from Home or Hybrid