Engineer Consultant (Chemical)
International work environment with multi-cultural co-workers
Excellent chance to further career in the Chemical Industries
About Our Client
My client is a leading property insurer of the world's largest businesses, providing established chemical and manufacturing companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions.
- A field-based role that will require travel to large, complex industrial clients to evaluate operations, systems of the site and identify risks and hazards.
- Identifying and accurately quantifying exposures at industrial properties
- Assessing adequacy and operational functionality of protective equipment
- Preparing engineering reports, loss scenarios to support risk improvement
- Consulting with senior management on solutions and management of change, with the aim of reducing risks
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with minimum 3 years of hands-on industrial experience, preferably in large chemical operation.
- Direct involvement in engineering projects would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and communication skills in English
- Ability to travelling 30% to 40% to Asia regions
What's on Offer
You would be a part of a fast, dynamic and growing team that values honesty and transparency in their work culture. This individual will be given structured trainings to equip with the right skills to represent the organisation, hence if you are that person who wish to take a step ahead into engineering consultancy, this is the perfect role for you! The remuneration for this role will be competitive and in line with the market.