Forthcoming culture - people focused business.
Family oriented culture with great work life balance.
About Our Client
A leading global facilities management and energy consultancy organization is looking for an experienced Energy Manager to deliver best in-class services and engineering solution from energy cost saving and energy efficiency perspective.
- Partnering with the sales team, be the technical point of contact for energy efficiency design and proposal plan.
- Be involved in project tender and bidding, review existing challenges at client's site and prepare engineering proposal to client.
- Design and prepare energy efficient systems to clients complying to Singapore Greenmark certification, engineering solution includes energy calculation and energy improvement plans.
- With energy audit experience, provide design calculation including but not limited to chiller plant efficiency, heating solutions, chilled water and condenser water pump head, cooling load for AHU, PCC.
- With experience in energy saving and management for chiller/compressor/heating and HVAC systems used in commercial and industrial buildings, prepare cost-energy saving calculation and proposal to resolve customer's issue.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering with minimum 5 years of working experience in the energy industry.
- Certified Green Mark Manager (GMM) or Singapore Certified Energy Manager (SCEM) accreditation will be encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication and presentation skill.
What's on Offer
A great platform to work with high credential stakeholders and take on a variety of interesting projects.