EMS Senior Production Manager
Drive continuous improvement in operational metrics while maximizing profitabili
Provide exceptional support to customers, team members and shareholders
About Our Client
United States-based global manufacturing services company, stock-listed in New York Stock Exchange
- Train the Production teams on the validity of management by metrics and with the team monitor all Production metrics.
- Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
- Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
- Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes.
- Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet, and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
- Lead by example.
- Exchange knowledge and information with other in-house units and facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the organisation.
- Ensure all sensitive and confidential information is handled appropriately.
- Review all internal and external business plans, process changes, and personnel changes related to Production. Influence win/win outcome on unreasonable demands and bad plans.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor's degree preferred
At least 10 years experience, one year in a supervisory role; or equivalent combination of education and experience in EMS industry
Speak English well
Experience in Leadership, Technical, Functional and Cost management
What's on Offer
Expats package, include:
- Excellent base salary
- School for children (if any, case by case)
- Family insurance