- MNC Career
- Growing Business
About Our Client
Our client is one of the fastest growing world-class internet companies which manages a wide-range of portfolio with presence around the globe. With their creativity and various exciting platforms, they have been ensuring that technology becomes a key enabler for their operations in order to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Lead investigations on employee relations matters and potential policy violations to evaluate and effectively address issues.
- Partner with HRBP, HR Ops, Legal, and other investigative parties as required to thoroughly conduct the investigation and reach the best outcomes for our organisation and employees
- Work on projects and initiatives to mitigate risk.
- Manage, support or participate in special projects/programs requiring ER stakeholder input, as needed.
- Create guidelines, best practices, and training to educate employees, managers, and other members of HR on how to mitigate and properly address behavioural issues in the workplace.
- Maintain current and relevant knowledge in a variety of concepts, practices, procedures, updates associated with Human Resources and Employee Relations.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 6 years in Employee Relationship function
- HR Operations or HR Generalist background would be a plus
- Demonstrated understanding of the Singapore and South East Asia employment law and regulatory frameworks
- Able to work within a complex, fast paced and challenging business environment
- A demonstrated ability to partner effectively with key internal stakeholders including business managers
- Able to handle confidential information in a professional manner
What's on Offer
Our client is committed to provide an inclusive working environment where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspective. Their platform connects people across the globe and also provide the various career opportunity within the business.