Employee Development Director (Asia) - Electronic Manufacturer
APAC Regional Scope
Strong global presence
About Our Client
Global leading electrical/electronic manufacturer with strong presence in APAC is recruiting for an Employee Development Director to be based in Singapore and drive the employee development & talent management in Asia.
* Responsible for leadership development, talent management and development, talent retention, succession pipeline and employee engagement.
* Manage the talent assessment tools.
* Maintain up-to-date database talent and succession management system for hiring decision-makers.
* Coach and support young talents in the young talents program for Asia.
* Support Asia HR on the implementation of region-specific employee development activities in Asia, including learning and development, talents development and other projects to support business needs.
* Drive employee development initiatives and projects with Corporate and Regional HR.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor in Business major in Human Resource or equivalent
* Minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resources with at least 5 years of exposure in Regional Talents Management
* Strong project management and communication skills
* Ability to engage and manage all stakeholders in a matrix organisation
What's on Offer
The company places strong emphasis on respecting and encouraging diversity among their people. Thereby fostering an environment that is ideal for individual professional development.