Embedded Software Engineer
Chance to develop softwares with excellent career progression opportunities.
Overseas training/work available to enable career development.
About Our Client
A leading multinational R&D with more than 150,000 employees that offers vehicle technologies services and solutions in 50 countries.
- Tackle the challenge of developing software components/subsystems for automotive instrument clusters/ HVAC systems.
- Perform software design and analysis, code implementation, software and module integration and configuration.
- Oversee the quality and on-time delivery of work-products throughout the software development life-cycles.
- Build new concepts and groundbreaking solutions with software engineers in Asia and Germany.
- Experience in hardware related software development using micro-controllers, hardware boards, PCBs or embedded development tools (emulators, analysers, oscilloscopes etc).
The Successful Applicant
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering or relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, experience with software configuration management tools in automotive environment would be a plus.
- Knowledge of ANSI/Embedded C programming skills, preferably with specialisation or related experience in device drivers developments for embedded systems.
What's on Offer
Opportunity to travel overseas for training or work projects.