Electronics Workshop Lead (Aerospace)
Manage An Electronics Workshop
Exciting Role In The Aerospace Industry
About Our Client
Our client (over 100 million revenue) has established their MRO in Singapore for a number of years is recruiting for an Electronics Workshop Lead to manage the repair operations and resource management.
- Manage the electronics work shop operations including planning of resources (spares, materials, components), providing technical support and resolve customer complaints, warranty administration and establish the most efficient repair processes
- Strong product support or repair experience in electronics such as sensors, control systems, data management systems, power systems, surveillance systems etc
- Drive continuous improvement programs in the workshop to improve the current processes
- Ensure the repair programs are compliant and adhere to the organization's regulations
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics
- At least 5 - 7 years of workshop or product support experience for electronics products in the aerospace sector
- People management skills are highly desired
What's on Offer
This workshop management role exposes the successful candidate to a high-profile platform that provides tremendous opportunities for career progression.