Electrical Design Engineer
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of world's leading Equipment manufacturer in semiconductor space.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Fix interaction issues on an advanced scanning electron microscopy instrument.
- Create specifications using the appropriate modeling.
- Specify manufacturability design requirements to designers.
- Design and implement processes in the manufacture or fabrication of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies.
- Manage suppliers and its processes including specification agreements, cost reduction, ramp readiness, quality, and failure analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Master's or Bachelor'sDegree in Electronics/ Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- 3-5 years' experience in product development
- Analytical, problem-solver, able to process data
- Knowledge on cable assemblies
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the job
What's on Offer
- Enjoy the autonomy to create your role and remit
- Lucrative remuneration package