EHS Manager | Chemical | Jurong Island
Lead the EHS Department
Opportunity to work world-renowned firm
About Our Client
A leading global chemical organization is looking for an experienced EHS Manager to maintain and promote a safe and healthy working environment in their manufacturing plant facility.
- Review site EHS and ensure regulatory requirements and workplace safety EHS programs are compliant to legislation and legal requirements for the manufacturing site.
- Develop, implement, maintain, and continually improve Environment, Health, Safety and Security (EHS) management system.
- Lead EHS department and Process Safety Management, perform workplace hazard reviews and incident investigations.
- Design and develop environmental sustainability program, evaluate hygiene qualitative assessment and facilitate waste disposal/recycling to ensure compliance with environmental rules and regulation.
- Develop and manage EHS budget, and collaborate with peers to drive EHS culture in the company
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Environmental, Health and Safety or Process Safety or Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience in Chemical industry
- Strong Process Safety Knowledge with proven track records
- Fire Safety Manager (FSM) Certification and Registered Workplace Safety and Health Officer (WSHO) with MOM
- Experienced in working in matrix organisation is a plus
What's on Offer
This role will offer an unparalleled opportunity to work in a dynamic environment. This role provides opportunities to exercise entrepreneurial approaches. The successful candidate will be rewarded with an attractive package, as well as chances to accumulate professional experience within a multi-nationally renowned organisation.