Stable MNC organization.
Island-wide transportation is provided.
About Our Client
A France based leading electronics organization, my client is a world-class specialist in designing and manufacturing connectors for smart cards.
- Primary responsible to develop safety laws and regulations in the manufacturing plant.
- Execute site inspection/third party vendors to ensure compliance to environmental, health and safety legal & corporate requirement.
- Ensure facilities and equipment are operated in compliance with safety and adhere to the Singapore's Workplace Safety & Health Act (WSHA).
- Examine and approve all facilities, equipment, machineries and processes (both new and modified / improved) prior to authorization for safe use
- Intervene any unsafe practices during operation to ensure safety issues are properly addressed.
- Participates Safety Committee organization & Emergency Response Team (ERT)
- Act as an adviser to the Safety Committee Chairman on fire, safety and health regulations, practices to promote safety culture
- Conducts incident investigations and periodic safety inspection to enforce the implementation of corrective / preventive actions
- Coordinates inspections by external safety inspectors, and the preparation and submission of applicable reports to relevant government authorities / agencies
- Conduct investigations if any accident/dangerous occurrence/workplace injury happens, and prepare report for MOM.
- Work with project team, plant personnel and security to resolve any EHS issues arising in the plant.
- Assists the Management Representative (MR) in managing all environmental aspects and impacts of our operations and activities
- Acts as an internal auditor for environment and participates in environmental management system audit
- Ensures that the company's legal register (for environment) is updated and ensures that changes in environmental laws, regulations, acts, legislations are disseminated timely for compliance review and action
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum WSQ Specialist Diploma in Workplace Safety and Health (Level C) or WHS (Workplace Safety & Health) certified.
- Minimum 2 years experiences, preferably in manufacturing environment.
- In-depth knowledge and application of Singapore's Safety, Health, Environmental Laws, acts, regulations, legislations
- Well versed in ISO14001 EMS & ISO 45001 OHSMS requirements
What's on Offer
Stable MNC organization.